Local SEOBecause over 80% of consumers search online before making a buying decision. Local SEO helps your website rank higher in local search results, get noticed, and drive more sales, for FREE!
Dominate the Boise Marketing and Get More Local Customers With Local SEO That Delivers
Do you want to get more local customers to visit or call your business? With 47% of Google searches requesting local information, it is very difficult to ignore using local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to earn more valuable clients for your local business.
Have Us Call You
We'll never try to sell you
Optimize Your Website
First, you need to show Google that your site is the most RELEVANT answer for a local search. Dreal Digital’s local SEO services do that by diligently optimizing the content, keywords, and source code of your website.
Second, you need to gain Google’s TRUST. We do that by producing content like articles, blogs, links and social media posts that other people like, share, and click to reach your website.
Meta Title & Description Optimization
Meta Titles & Descriptions are one of the most basic factors for ranking and directly affect the Click Through Rate (CTR) of impressions on search engines. Our local SEO Specialists and writers will optimize each and every one of your pages and blog posts to ensure maximum exposure and the highest possible CTR.
Schema Markup Organization
Working on a local brand, we will add schema elements and use the data highlighter application so search engines can have a better understanding of the content, and to help search engines display important contact information such as location, phone, email and operating hours.
Social signals and citations equate to 4% of Google’s local ranking factor according to MOZ Local. Although this seems like a small percentage, social media and proper branding can amplify SEO results due to the branded searches after a social engagement campaign. Our local SEO experts understand this and build social citations that last a lifetime.
Each and every month we will deliver relevant links from high domain authority (DA) blogs focused on the same industry as the SEO campaign. Averaging nearly 28% importance of Google’s local search ranking factors, we are confident that your local business will climb to the top of local search results.
Our local SEO experts will select relevant high authority blogs that your company would be a good fit to contribute to. We will reach out and pitch relevant and engaging blog content that we have written. Once approved, we’ll submit your article for placement. You simply sit back and watch your local SEO rankings climb article by article.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO and Why Do I Need It?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s the work that goes into your website to make it appear higher in the resutls of search engines such as Google and Bing when customers are searching for your product or service. The ultimate goal of SEO is to get your website to the top of the list.
How does SEO work exactly?
- Search engines like Google look at two things when evaluating websites and deciding where to rank them: relevance and trust.
- Relevance is the content of the site and the code behind the scenes. If the code is optimized and the content on the site is relevant to a search, Google will move it up in the rankings.
- Trust refers to how many other sites on the internet are linking back to the business’ site. If a large number of high-quality sites are pointing to it, Google will start to trust it and move it up in the rankings.
How do I know that Boostability SEO is working for me?
Boostability provides total transparency into the work that we perform. You will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows every SEO action being performed both on and off your website. You will be able to track every action performed, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance. You will receive monthly updates to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that your goals are being achieved.
What tactics does Boostability use to improve website rank?
- Keyword Optimization: It takes a lot to rank well for a keyword, so we do exhaustive research to find the very best ones keywords for your business.
- Website Optimization: We perform a full-service cleanup as well as exhaustive upgrades to your website code and user experience.
- Business Profile Development: To make sure Google and prospective customers know that the business is active, we create and maintain up-to-date profiles on trusted online business directories.
- Link Portfolio Development: Get the word out about your business. We help by creating a diverse portfolio of links to your website and place them in strategic locations all over the web—on popular industry sites, news sites, blogs, articles, and more.
- Custom Content Creation: We create and post high-quality content that will keep your website fresh and at the top of the search rankings and keep potential customers interested.
- Service and Performance Reporting: We provide reports that show at-a-glance how your campaign is performing as well as an in-depth review of all the work we’ve done on your behalf.
- Campaign Monitoring and SEO Consulting: Our goal is to help your businesses succeed online. To help achieve this, we actively monitor every SEO campaign to identify areas for improvement. We also provide monthly consultations to review your campaign and ensure your goals are being met.
Can I cancel other forms of advertising, like print, broadcast, or social media if I start using SEO?
You may choose to reduce your marketing budget for traditional advertising once you begin an SEO campaign, but we strongly recommend that you don’t. SEO compliments other forms of advertising like print and radio, and clients will get the most impact by adding SEO, not using it as a replacement.
How are the keywords chosen?
Keywords are unique to every business and are based on extensive research. We consider many factors including your specific products or services, industry, location, competition, and more. Our goal is find the keywords that will provide the most impact for your business, regardless of the package you choose.