Reputation MangementReputation Management allows you to take control of your online presence by allowing you to correct your business listings, monitor and manage reviews, observe what competitors are doing, and much more.
Manage Your Reputation and Take Control of You Brand
Today, the online reputation of a business is defined by its customers. Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impacts your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you.
With Reputation Management, you can keep on top of online activity affecting the reputation of your business, including reviews, listings, and social media.
Help your business show up where people are looking: Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
Have Us Call You
We'll never try to sell you
Receive an alert the moment a review is submitted on all of the most popular review sites including Yelp, Facebook, and Google+, as well as a ton of sites that are relevant to your specific industry (e.g., TripAdvisor, RateMD, Cars.com, etc.).
Monitor where your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
Multiple Review Sites in One
Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Easily respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, your clients can edit or delete any templates and customize their own.
Use competitive bench-marking to see how your business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
Reputation ManagementCancel at Anytime
- eManage Reviews (from a single dashboard)
- Respond to Google and Facebook Reviews (at the click of a button)
- Review Response Templates (Use, edit, or delete system default templates and add your own)
- Review Display Widget (easily capture new reviews from website visitors)
- Sentiment Analysis (easily get new reviews from website visitors)
- Review Statistics (harness the power of AI to analyze reviews at scale)
- Monitor Listings (correct your listings to be found by more customers)
- Listings Statistics (compare your listing score to your industry)
- Citations (view all instances your business names and data is cited across the web)
- Competition (monitor the online visibility of up to 3 competitors)
- Mentions (monitor online mentions on blogs, news articles, and forums)
- Social Monitoring (connect your social accounts to monitor likes and followers)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is reputation management?
The reputation of your business is both what customers say about you and what others say about you. Managing reputation is nothing new; what’s new is how the internet and social media have changed the way businesses are being defined and how fast their reputations spread.
What is presence management and how does it help local businesses?
Presence management is making sure that customers can find the right information about a business online. Correct and consistent listings across directories, review sites and social networks is crucial.
Why is online review monitoring important?
With over 33 million local reviews on Yelp alone, it’s clear that customers are sharing their opinions online. Seventy-two percent of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal referrals, so whether it’s a testimonial, a detailed article on someone’s blog, or an offhand comment on Twitter, people are now chatting 24/7—and local business owners need to be paying attention.